Sunday, November 4

Fish and Dolphins and Stingrays, oh my!

As most of you know, the Nelson family are big aquarium fans (fanatics?) so we decided to make our family fun day trip to the Baltimore Aquarium today. We became members as well so we can come visit whenever we want to!! They have made many changes to the aquarium since I have been there last, with at least two new buildings and many new exhibits. The dolphin show was fun as were all the fish, stingrays and sharks that we saw. We even ran into some college friends of mine - - Kate and Drew Keller and their nephew, and had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe with them!

Hey people, let's get this show on the road! I want to see some fish!

A cute little clown fish (Nemo!)

Have you ever seen a monkey frog before??? A certain brother comes to mind. . .

Ok, I think I have seen enough fishies! Let's go home now!

No comments: