Thursday, July 9

Getting back on track

Ok, I know that all you fans out there must be QUITE disappointed with my lack of updates for the past,oohhhhh six months, but what can I tell you? I have been REALLY busy. I will slowly back track and put pix up from those months but in a nutshell, here is what happened:

January - started having stronger "Braxton-Hicks" contractions and was feeling lousy so I stopped working 2 weeks ahead of schedule then went to a routine prenatal appointment on January 28 and then ......SURPRISE! Thomas Gustavo Nelson was born Jan 29!

February - mostly a blur but consisted of lots of feedings, changing diapers, not sleeping and family staying with me to help out

March - YEAH! Ken came home from Iraq albeit a week late due to an unfair command decision but better late than never! Also had a whirlwind of trips to Disney, Charlotte and Cumberland

April - back to work (BOO!) and Thomas started day care, Joe starting to become a little parrot with all his new words

May - boys growing at break neck speed and us trying to get into some sort of new routine, Thomas baptized over Memorial Day weekend

June - a brutal month for me as I worked like a maniac while the boys and Ken tried to live with the crazy woman I became

and now......July! Just came back from a fun trip to Deep Creek Lake for 4th of July and now in the midst of packing operations! We managed to squeeze in a photo shoot for Thomas too! Here are his 5 month shots!


Don't worry! Lots of pix to come!!

1 comment:

The Beatty's said...

Good to see you back in the blogging world! Can't wait to see you this week! Good luck with the move!