Friday, September 14

First Road Trip!

For Labor Day weekend, we headed up to Deep Creek Lake, Maryland to visit with the rest of the Nelson clan. Everyone got to meet our new addition and we all got to enjoy the fantastic weather we were blessed with!


Before we got to the lake, we made a pit stop to introduce Joe to his Great-Grandma , Nonna



Here is Joe posing with Mommy in his cool turtle outfit (not that he has many of those or anything!!!!)


Check out my crab outfit!!


. . . .and the back of the outfit



Hey Daddy, I'm not sure I can reach the handles just yet!!


Woo hoo!!! It's bathtime in the kitchen sink!! I don't think Joe will fit in there for too much longer!


If we ever wondered where to find Joe. . . all we had to do was find Nonny!!

I'll still respect you Ashlynn even though we slept together!!



1 comment:

K said...

Hey there! Joe is too cute! I'm glad you have a blog now, so I can see lots of pictures.

Check ours out when you get a chance!