Thursday, September 13

Welcome!

This is my first try at blogging so bear with me! Since we are such a busy family (whose isn't?), I decided to emulate one of my good friends Amy and start a blog site to keep everyone up to date on what we are up to!!

Today was a low key day for Joe and I...just some email and catching up on stuff around the house. We are still recovering somewhat from the Yard Sale from this past weekend but we had fun seeing everyone who came to visit us!




Keller was not sure what to make of his new cousin especially since he was doing a bit of crying that day!



2 comments:

The Beatty's said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love the turtle on the banner- how did you do that? Love seeing pictures of Joe!

nangreen said...

Please ignore the very large woman making the baby cry!! Keller was thinking very hard about the new baby thing- on the way home he said Baby Joe sleeps and cries! (He sleeps if his mommy is lucky!!) Ha-ha
Great pictures form Deep Creek too- I love the idea of a blog to see pictures of that adorable bundle of joy!