Tuesday, August 18

Rhinoceros Tap


If you have not heard of this CD, it is a hilarious (and I really mean hilarious) CD by Sandra Boynton. Joe and Thomas received it as a gift from Aunt Ann I think for Christmas. A couple of months ago, Joe really started getting into it. Now, I take song requests in the car from Joe as he likes to hear his favorite ones over and over. Luckily for us, they are really catchy and fun to sing so Ken and I belt out the tunes as loud as Joe does. The current faves are "Rhinoceros Tap," "Bad Babies," and "The Crabby Song" which is a sailer's song in which at one point you sing "SWAB! Swab, swab, swab, swab...." You get the picture. Funny stuff. I find it quite amusing that I am taking song requests from a 2 year old and in fact, there are songs he makes me skip over "No, Mommy! No Peas! " (the second song on the CD "O Lonely Peas") Ah, the many joys of being a parent. No more CSPAN news radio while I drive!

This is the CD cover for anyone who is interested. There is a songbook that comes with it too.

No comments: