Thursday, May 6

Bedrest continues

Well, I am still on bedrest (modified, of course as I have 2 toddlers!) Baby in the belly made it to 35 plus weeks so far which is good. We are hoping he gets to 36 weeks then he can come out any time. I am not feeling great, with lots of intermittent contractions and of course feeling some cabin fever. Basically, "bedrest" for me consists of taking care of the boys as usual but trying to sit down a lot more and not going on any trips to the store, museum, park or any other fun places we usually go to. BOO! I have yielded to the prescribed doctor's order, however, as I do want the baby to be healthy and not be a preemie!

I have been avoiding going up/down stairs as much as possible so recent pictures will follow soon. I know I am guilty of sparse posting at best, but I keep trying to get back into it. Honestly, at the end of the day when the boys go to bed, the only thing I want to do is collapse on the couch! Not that I think much will change once the newbie arrives. At least I won't be so uncomfortable though!

The boys are looking forward to meeting the "baby in the belly." Joe even tells the baby "You stay in there baby brother!" when we pray for the baby to wait a little longer to arrive. It is really cute. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

No comments: