Tuesday, May 25

Patience

is what I need these days. I have now been pregnant the LONGEST I ever have been. 38 weeks and 2 days so far. Joe was born at 38 weeks and Thomas at 37 weeks. I totally thought that this baby would have arrived ages ago, especially after being put on bedrest, but no such luck. Yesterday, I had contractions that were down to 5 minutes apart but then they stopped abruptly. ARGH! I know that I need to be patient but the waiting is killing me. The boys and I have continued to do fun things around Charlotte both by ourselves and with Daddy. This past weekend we went to Latta Park and went exploring in the creek. We caught a salamander in the creek which was a big hit. After that, the boys played in the splash park that is right near the playground and got drenched! No pictures unfortunately, but I'll bring the camera next time. I can't believe that it is only a little over two months before the big move to Texas. Crazy! The weather in El Paso was 98 degrees the other day. YIKES! Look out Texas, here come the Nelsons!

No comments: